A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Huang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Huang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Huang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Huang practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Huang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Anesthesiologists and Winter Park Pain Management Doctors.