Dr. Jeffrey Hudson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hudson?

February 4th, 2017

Excellent Experience!!!

November 27th, 2015

He is great for first-time mothers! He knew how to answer even my most paranoid and craziest pregnancy questions! Plus, he's not a total stick-in-the-mud! He would crack jokes with me and my husband, and would offer medical advice in plain English. He's a very genuine and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable on every step of prenatal and postnatal care. He's been my OB/GYN since I was diagnosed with PCOS and he delivered my first little girl. IF I decide to have another child, he is most definitely going to the doctor for me.

July 31st, 2015

A wonderful doctor. Takes time to listen. Has been a friend and My doctor for 20 years. Would not use anyone else

May 3rd, 2013

Wonderful doctor. I've been Dr. Hudson's patient for many years, and even after moving away I made the drive to Hattiesburg. He delivered all of my children. No one compares to Dr. Hudson for intelligence or compassion.

February 8th, 2013

All Around Wonderful Doctor and Staff

Dr. Hudson is very intelligent and kind. He takes time to explain procedures and cares that you understand what is happening. He must truly love his job because he appears very pleasant and compassionate. The nurses and receptionists at 28th Place are exceptionally kind and courteous as well. Great job you guys! Keep up the good work!!!

January 20th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

Dr Hudson was recommended to me by someone who works for him...and I am extremely happy I listened! Wonderful man, wonderful doctor!

September 16th, 2011

My Favorite Ob/gyn

Dr. Hudson been my doctor for years.. I cant ask for a better doctor.. He delivered my son also.. I hope that he still around if the Lord blesses me with another child..No complaints here about him at all..

May 11th, 2011

Great doctor!

I had stopped going to the obgyn, because I was sick of how I was treated by office staff and the 3 hour wait! No excuse, I know, but it is what it is. I finally broke down and went to see Dr. Hudson, and felt like I was seeing an old friend. He didn't chastise me for not being to the doctor in so long. He paid attention, spent a long time with me, and even offered solutions to problems without me thinking of them or asking. I loved seeing him. Still had the gossipy office staff, which makes me ill at ease, and the wait was longer than I'd like, but the doctor himself is great. I won't wait another 11 years before going back! Great sense of humor, self-deprecating, easy to converse with, just all around as great as "that visit" could possibly be, I think.

March 3rd, 2011