A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Husband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Husband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husband
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Husband, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husband graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Husband has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Husband MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Husband practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Husband has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Husband practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.