Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyde
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hyde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hyde, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hyde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Hyde FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hyde practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.