A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hyde is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hyde, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hyde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Hyde FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hyde has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hyde practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Allen, LA and Denham Spgs, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.