A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ivan Bennett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett practices Psychiatry near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rushville, IL.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.