A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ivan Bennett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett practices Psychiatry near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.