A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kessler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Irving Kessler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kessler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.