Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Roth, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ira Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Roth practices Otolaryngology near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Otolaryngologists.