A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Roth, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ira Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Roth practices Otolaryngology near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Tucker, GA.
See Suwanee Otolaryngologists.