A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Roth, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Roth practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Roth practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Suwanee Otolaryngologists.