A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Roth, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ira Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Roth practices Otolaryngology near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Otolaryngologists.