Dr. Jeffrey Illeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Illeck?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Illeck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2016

I went to see dr Illeck for prenatal care. Poor bedside manner. He refused to see me because of my religious background. He reported that he had one bad experience with a someone of same religious beliefs and because of that he will no longer see patients of that religious group. He didn't take the time to hear my personal decisions when it comes to medical treatment. This tells me that 1) he hasn't taken the time to learn about my religious beliefs and 2) he does not have a working knowledge of advanced technologies and alternative strategies for blood conservation.

January 26th, 2016

Great doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Illeck's since I got pregnant with my daughter (almost 2 yrs now). I saw his reviews online and I decided to try him out. Soon after my pregnancy was confirmed, I started to bleed heavily (about 8 weeks into my pregnancy). This happened over the weekend and I was certain that I'd lost my baby. I had previously had a miscarriage a year prior so the experience was still very traumatic. I'll never forget the moment when Julie (the nurse practitioner) told me that my baby's heartbeat was still perfectly fine -- I was put on bed rest and Dr. Illeck referred me to another excellent specialist who would go on to monitor my pregnancy since it was considered 'high risk'. My water broke early and Dr. Illeck scheduled me for a c-section a few hours later. It was very quick and my daughter was in my arms only minutes later. I can't say more to recommend him. I got the best care and treatment that I could ever ask. He didn't push me into having a c-section even though I had a conditon that renders it almost impossible for me to have a natural birth. I have recommended him to friends and they keep coming back.

April 6th, 2014

Amazing Doctor!!!

He is so skilled, professional, smart and friendly. He cares and his staff are amazing. I'm so happy that I'm pregnant under his care right now. Highly recommended.

August 15th, 2012

Dr. Illeck is an EXCELLENT physician!!!

Dr. Illeck is not only an excellent and very knowledgeable physician, but he is also a phenomenal person who truly cares about his patients!

June 5th, 2012

LOVE Dr Illeck! simply the best!

April 6th, 2012

Courtesy of staff, poor.

I read all of the reviews about Dr. Illeck and was excited to get in to see him. I called and made an appoinment and told the staff what insurance I was with (which they said was fine) it took them a day before my appointment (which had been scheduled for a week) to call me, I missed the calls due to work but no messages were left for me, I called back and left a message. The day of my appointment my husband called to notify the office we would be late.. we show up to the office to have them tell me that my insurance was not accepted.. I am just very frustrated that they waited until we arrived to tell us that when they could have left a message on my phone or told my husband when he called in to say we would be late..I missed out on work and a week of finding a different Dr. Sad to say not a great experience.

November 12th, 2010

Awesome OB/GYN in Orange County

After being disappointed by a couple of offices in Orange County Dr. Illeck and his staff were a breath of fresh air. This office answers the phone and every staff member goes out of their way to be kind and attentive. This doctor has amazing bed side manner and cares about each and every patient. He is very popular/busy and for good reason. I cannot say enough great things about the way this practice operates and how much of a difference it makes in the way it makes a new mom to be feel. I highly recommend this doc to a first time mom who is going through the paces of pregnancy for the first time. Dr. Illeck rules.

September 27th, 2010

Very Comoforting All the Wa Around

The office is small and personalized. The office staff remembered me after just a few visits. I find them to be very friendly. There WAS one person who USED to work there and check in patients. When I mentioned to the doctors that I thought she skimmed over the details they said I would not have to interact with her any more. I appreciated that. Needless to say, that person was not there much longer.As for Dr. Illeck in paticular, I think he really listens to me and gets what I am saying the first time. He is responsive to phone messages (calls back quickly), questions and concerns in general. He pays as much to my questions as my husbands. Even though we have moved 60 miles away, I am commuting to see him for prenatal care and delivery of my second child.

August 25th, 2010

Illeck stepped in at last minute...

Dr. Illeck's partner was actually my doctor and she was great. But she was on vacation when I went into labor. He stepped in and I'm so glad he did. It was a tough labor and went on so long, I thought I was headed for C-section. But he moved my baby's head to point in the right direction and helped pull her out with forceps. I don't think my own dr. would have been strong enough to make the delivery.

June 2nd, 2010

If you are the typical female just looking for a great ob/gyn..this is him!

I had found out was pregnant and went on the hunt for the best ob/gyn in orange county. I made an appointment with a feamle firm (not dr. illeck)that had delivered 3 of the friend's babies. When I made the appointment they told me I had to wait until I was 8 weeks to see the dr. I'm 34 yrs old and was nervious about waiting. I ending up miscarring at 6 weeks, and when I call to see the ob/gyn that I was going to see they said they do not take emergency new patients and that it would pass naturally and to not worry. 3 hours later my body started having contractions and I was in the worst pain I had ever been in in my life. My regular dr, suggested Dr. Jeffrey illeck. They immideatly walked me into their office. Everyone from the nurses, to the woman that helped me fill out my paper was amazing! I was nervous to have a male ob/gyn, but the second he walked in the room I felt at ease. He is AMAZING! He followed up the next day when my blood work looked a little fishy, and made sure I was feeling ok. My husband and I feel confident that this is the office that we will go to for future visits.

November 20th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

October 20th, 2009

Illeck ROCKS

If I moved to the other side of the planet, I would STILL come back to the OC to see Dr. Illeck. If he moved to the other side of the planet, I would go to him! He delivered my two youngest daughters, and if I had any more, he would deliver them, too! He also performed my hysterectomy. I wouldn't trust anyone else with a scalpel!