A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Ing MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Ing practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ing has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ing practices Ophthalmology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Lodi Ophthalmologists.