A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Ing practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Ing practices Ophthalmology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Lodi Ophthalmologists.