Dr. Jeffrey Ing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ing?

Totally Blessed

Posted on October 26th, 2014

I feel totally blessed to have had my cataract surgery at Delta Eye in Stockton, CA. Dr. Ing did an excellent job as a surgeon, and his calm manner did much to ease my fears (which were many)! The staff at Delta Eye & San Joaquin Surgery Center were ALL friendly, efficient, and compassionate. I have had both eyes done and have no complaints.

A very good Doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Jeffrey Ing is a very professional caring doctor. he knows his stuff and his office is an example of effeciency. I cannot find anything to complain about, not wait times, not time spent with patients, not disconnected, nothing. I like the man.

eye care

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr. ing has been caring for my eyes for the last several years. Two cataract surgeries and two cornea cell transplants have been done. Dr. Ing's skill and knowledge, along with his ability to deal with patients in a caring professional manner has made the experience extremely good. He and his staff are so kind and made me feel comfortable through each process. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing eye care.

Cataract surgery

Posted on March 21st, 2014

My experience with Dr. Ing & staff of DEMG in Stockton was excellent. Believe Dr. is passionate about his work & caring of his patients.

Mr.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr Ing performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. The outcome was great. I appreciate the time he spent with me and appreciate taking the time for a short prayer before the opation,

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ing for about 7 years and during that time I have had several eye procedures and just recently had a cornea transplant. Dr. Ing has always been extremely kind and compassionate. As a nurse, I have the opportunity to work with many physicians but I rarely see them go above and beyond to help their patients as Dr. Ing has for me. Not only is he a dedicated professional, but he is also a talented surgeon. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done to restore my vision.

Excellent Service

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Jeffrey Ing and the result is very good, I could see much better now. Dr. Ing explained what to expect for every procedure. He took his time to answer every question I had. The staff is courteous and prompt. I won't hesitate to refer my family and friends with Dr. J. Ing. In fact fact he has operated my husband also

Excellent

Posted on March 17th, 2013

If any of my family or friends need an eye doctor I won't hesitate to refer them to Dr.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Huge Ego

Posted on November 30th, 2012

If you are a patient that does not drive, you know that it is hard to find transportation when you need it. I should have went with my first instinct with Dr. Ing. He is very knowledgeable as a surgeon, however his knowing that being the only surgeon that does cornea transplants in my area does allow him to insist you 'play be his rules' or he will drop you in a minute. If you are a patient who does not drive and finds it hard to get reliable transportation....he will drop you in a minute!

Rude

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I agree with other reviews, he may be a fine Dr. or maybe not, but that does not give the right to be rude and abrasive. My mother also went to him, she thought he was ok, but then after her surgery done by Dr Ing she was almost blind. ??

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

He was able to fix my eyes after 4 Doctors turned down even trying. He is busy, but is willing to take time if you ask questions or do not understand something.