Ophthalmologists

521 S Ham Ln
Ste A
Lodi, CA 95242
209-334-5886
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  A very good Doctor  |  show details
by Ron Williams on Jun 12th, 2014

Jeffrey Ing is a very professional caring doctor. he knows his stuff and his office is an example of effeciency. I cannot find anything to complain about, not wait times, not time spent with patients, not disconnected, nothing. I like the man.

|  eye care  |  show details
by Judith Leveille on Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. ing has been caring for my eyes for the last several years. Two cataract surgeries and two cornea cell transplants have been done. Dr. Ing's skill and knowledge, along with his ability to deal with patients in a caring professional manner has made the experience extremely good. He and his staff are so kind and made me feel comfortable through each process. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing eye care.

|  Cataract surgery  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2014

My experience with Dr. Ing & staff of DEMG in Stockton was excellent. Believe Dr. is passionate about his work & caring of his patients.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Arie Hope on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr Ing performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. The outcome was great. I appreciate the time he spent with me and appreciate taking the time for a short prayer before the opation,

by Shawna Thornton on Jun 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ing for about 7 years and during that time I have had several eye procedures and just recently had a cornea transplant. Dr. Ing has always been extremely kind and compassionate. As a nurse, I have the opportunity to work with many physicians but I rarely see them go above and beyond to help their patients as Dr. Ing has for me. Not only is he a dedicated professional, but he is also a talented surgeon. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done to restore my vision.

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
by linda bacani on Mar 18th, 2013

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Jeffrey Ing and the result is very good, I could see much better now. Dr. Ing explained what to expect for every procedure. He took his time to answer every question I had. The staff is courteous and prompt. I won't hesitate to refer my family and friends with Dr. J. Ing. In fact fact he has operated my husband also

|  patient  |  show details
by Jim D Anderson on Mar 12th, 2013

My whole experience with Dr. Ing and the complete staff at both facilities was very wonderful and proffesional from the very first visit. Dr. Ing and all of the staff have been very patient and kind to me , taking all of the time answering questions as needed. Explaining everything step by step. Near the end of every visit Dr. Ing and all staff that helped me always asked me if there was anything else I needed, I appreciated this as it gave me a complete feeling of confidence. Dr. Ing is a wonderful man and I believe he cares very much for his patients and staff. I just can not say enough good things about them. They are all very special people in my life. I would strongly reccomend this medical group to anyone needing these services. Thank You, Jim Anderson

|  Huge Ego  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

If you are a patient that does not drive, you know that it is hard to find transportation when you need it. I should have went with my first instinct with Dr. Ing. He is very knowledgeable as a surgeon, however his knowing that being the only surgeon that does cornea transplants in my area does allow him to insist you 'play be his rules' or he will drop you in a minute. If you are a patient who does not drive and finds it hard to get reliable transportation....he will drop you in a minute!

|  Rude  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I agree with other reviews, he may be a fine Dr. or maybe not, but that does not give the right to be rude and abrasive. My mother also went to him, she thought he was ok, but then after her surgery done by Dr Ing she was almost blind. ??

Oct 3rd, 2011

He was able to fix my eyes after 4 Doctors turned down even trying. He is busy, but is willing to take time if you ask questions or do not understand something.

May 13th, 2011

Mr Ing has no empathy and feels above explanations. He was rude impersonal and downright unprofessional. Based on my visit with him, I hope he learns soon that people are not objects to try and belittle and dismiss.

Jul 17th, 2010

Rude and Abusive! He breached my trust!