Dr. Jeffrey Isaacs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Isaacs?

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Im still alive because of him! Thank you!!

Senior Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Dr. I was recommended by a doctor I trust. He said if you believe a cancer diagnosis is as SERIOUS as a Heart Attack then you want a serious Doctor, and that is what Dr. I is! No touchy feely just a wealth of experience worth waiting for. His concern for my long term success is obvious and has been correct for ten years now!

Could care less dr. Worst bedside manner I have ever seen

Posted on June 6th, 2013

SouthWest hematology

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

In my opinion the worst doctor in AZ isDR. Jeffery D. Isaacs In my opinion people would be better off finding anyone else!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Amazing doctor. First time I saw him, I detested him (admittedly after a dx of colorectal cancer). He was rude and abrupt. But lo and behold, every time after that he has been wonderful, caring and informative. He will even call after hours! He is a great doc! and he really cares about his patients.

Posted on March 16th, 2012

He is the man.

Very Satisfied

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Dr. Isaacs personally called me at 7:30 am twice to talk about my well being. His staff is very friendly and cheerful. I would recommend his office to anyone with any type of cancer.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

He has an exxcellent reputation--but his "bedside" manner leaves a great deal to be desired. Very impersonal, and if you want warmth of manner and even a friendly, compassionate mien, you won't get it--which is particularly unhappy, as cancer patients, especially, need that kindness. He also told my 90-year old father (a retired cardiologist), who came to him for a question about bruising, Not cancer, "I'll see you next year--if you're still here."He was not joking. Enough good studies have shown that a kind, compassionate manner is as important to the healing process as any injection, procedure, or pill. I wish D. Isaacs realized that. He was never known to be "touchy-feely", but this was horrific.

Best Doctor I Have Ever Known

Posted on January 17th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Isaac's since 2004. I have nothing but the highest praise for him and his staff. I never have a problem getting in to see him, and he spends time to be sure I understand everything there is to know about my treatment. He and his staff are the most caring I've met and would recommend them without reservation to anyone needing an oncologist.

It sucks to have cancer, but........

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Sure it sucks to have cancer, but when you are referred to the best you better expect to wait in line. However, I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for consults, chemo, lab or anything else. Sure Dr. "I" is difficult to see but I don't want to see him, I want his team treating me for his diagnosis which was spot on accurate.Kudos to the team and Dr. "I".

Arrogant

Posted on October 12th, 2009

This is a arrogant doctor.Despite what he says on the practice's website,he does not have time for you.You follow up with his nurse practitioners who are not good.

Posted on May 6th, 2009

This Doctor was very through. He reviewed my history and found some inacurencies from my previous surgon. he then recomended further surgery to be sure that all the cancer was removed. He then recomended chemotherapy. He is very direct and his staff was wonderful.