Dr. Jeffrey Isaacs MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015
Im still alive because of him! Thank you!!

October 9th, 2014
Senior Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient
Dr. I was recommended by a doctor I trust. He said if you believe a cancer diagnosis is as SERIOUS as a Heart Attack then you want a serious Doctor, and that is what Dr. I is! No touchy feely just a wealth of experience worth waiting for. His concern for my long term success is obvious and has been correct for ten years now!

June 6th, 2013
Could care less dr. Worst bedside manner I have ever seen

August 22nd, 2012
SouthWest hematology
In my opinion the worst doctor in AZ isDR. Jeffery D. Isaacs In my opinion people would be better off finding anyone else!

July 13th, 2012
Amazing doctor. First time I saw him, I detested him (admittedly after a dx of colorectal cancer). He was rude and abrupt. But lo and behold, every time after that he has been wonderful, caring and informative. He will even call after hours! He is a great doc! and he really cares about his patients.

March 16th, 2012
He is the man.

March 4th, 2011
Very Satisfied
Dr. Isaacs personally called me at 7:30 am twice to talk about my well being. His staff is very friendly and cheerful. I would recommend his office to anyone with any type of cancer.

February 12th, 2011
He has an exxcellent reputation--but his "bedside" manner leaves a great deal to be desired. Very impersonal, and if you want warmth of manner and even a friendly, compassionate mien, you won't get it--which is particularly unhappy, as cancer patients, especially, need that kindness. He also told my 90-year old father (a retired cardiologist), who came to him for a question about bruising, Not cancer, "I'll see you next year--if you're still here."He was not joking. Enough good studies have shown that a kind, compassionate manner is as important to the healing process as any injection, procedure, or pill. I wish D. Isaacs realized that. He was never known to be "touchy-feely", but this was horrific.

January 17th, 2011
Best Doctor I Have Ever Known
I have been treated by Dr. Isaac's since 2004. I have nothing but the highest praise for him and his staff. I never have a problem getting in to see him, and he spends time to be sure I understand everything there is to know about my treatment. He and his staff are the most caring I've met and would recommend them without reservation to anyone needing an oncologist.

March 22nd, 2010
It sucks to have cancer, but........
Sure it sucks to have cancer, but when you are referred to the best you better expect to wait in line. However, I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for consults, chemo, lab or anything else. Sure Dr. "I" is difficult to see but I don't want to see him, I want his team treating me for his diagnosis which was spot on accurate.Kudos to the team and Dr. "I".

October 12th, 2009
Arrogant
This is a arrogant doctor.Despite what he says on the practice's website,he does not have time for you.You follow up with his nurse practitioners who are not good.

May 6th, 2009
This Doctor was very through. He reviewed my history and found some inacurencies from my previous surgon. he then recomended further surgery to be sure that all the cancer was removed. He then recomended chemotherapy. He is very direct and his staff was wonderful.