Dr. Jeffrey Islas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Islas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016

Simple Appointment

Ever since the first appointment with this Doctor, there seems to be a disconnect between the staff members, and they are quick to blame the patient for their shortcomings. They don't seem to have a firm grasp of what is going on with their patient log from point A to point B. I have been asked to show up to the hospital to have a diagnostic test done, having done that I expected the office to contact me to inform me of my results, not the case here... It's been at least two weeks since my diagnostic appt. and finally after calling three times, I'm asked to come in today at 2 PM. I don't know that it's because I'm a Medicare patient and they don't get the fees they would like, but I have had many problems with this Doctor's staff from the get go...

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Islas is the best! I recommend him highly. He is very caring, takes his time and listens to the my concerns.

May 5th, 2016