A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Abrams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joel Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.