A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Atkinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jay Atkinson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Pulmonologists, and Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners.