Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Mary B. on Jan 20th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Baird for nearly a decade. He is personable and even when the office is obviously busy, I never feel hurried to discuss why I am seeing him. That said, Dr. Baird takes the time to explain the plan of care including diagnostic tests, medications, time frame for treatment, and when I would need to see a specialist. As a nurse, I also appreciate that Dr. Baird does not assume that I know everything medical. Medicine is diverse and he takes the time to assess my knowledge base of what I am being treated for so his time and my time are spent on educating me about what I don't know. Dr. Baird also employs a Nurse Practitioner, I am of the age that I do not need to see an OB/GYN and love the fact that I can do my yearly physicals in the same office that I am seen in for illnesses. There are times that I know I need to be seen but don't necessarily feel that I need to see the doctor so it's nice to know that I can make an appointment with either Dr. Baird or the NP. Dr. Baird's office also offers a Patient Portal through his office website. I can check my labs, submit a prescription refill, or request an appointment. I love being able to sign on to a computer after business hours and submit a request if work was just to busy for me to call. I can also message the doctor or NP through the portal with followup information. For example, if my blood pressure was high in the office, I can have my nursing students practice blood pressures at school and message those results through the portal versus having to make a follow up appointment to discuss my blood pressure results.

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
by Donna C on Aug 25th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Baird for years, and I love him and the office atmosphere. The office always fits me in in a timely manner, he takes his time and is very thorough, and has always been spot on with his diagnosis. When there was time for alarm, he immediately sent me to a specialist. I feel safe and secure with Dr. Baird's expertise.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

Nice office with outstanding medical care