A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Josiah Brown MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.