A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Carroll, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Carroll DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Carroll practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Carroll practices Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.