A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Carroll, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- arthroscopic surgery
- shoulder injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Carroll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Carroll practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Carroll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harper Woods, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.