Dr. Jeffrey Crittenden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

June 26th, 2014
Didn't your mama teach you any manners
The appointment was a 1st...Had to wait 1 hr to see this doctor. He walks in start to talk, didn't know what exactly what we had been diagnosed with (even though it was in my file) and begin to say "you can end up getting your colon chopped off and you will have to , wear a bag...No tact!

March 7th, 2013
Dissapointed
I guess the most dissapointment came when I was given medicine with no explanation what it is for. When I finished my visit with the doctor who didn't really show any interest in my welbeing, I was rushed to the registration office where my next appointment for services had to be made, and the clerk asked me about the prescription. This was the first time I was aware I was prescribed something. When I asked her what it is for, she left and had to look for someone to get that info. I will not be back to see this doctor.

June 13th, 2012
Was not interested in major symptoms or family history.
For several months now I have been suffering from symptoms that are verry simular to a diseas that my mother has. Long story short, Dr. Crittenden wasn't even interested in testing me for this disorder. He kept repeating "You are healthy on paper". Meaning that the blood test that they did do (not the ones for what I think I might have) came back borderline normal. When I asked him if I could pay out of pocket for the test just to ease my mind his responce was "I refuse to order the test. You just have IBS." I waited 2 hours to spend minuites with a person that didn't even want to listen to my overal symptoms. When I started talking about the dizzeyness, he would interrupt me and say "Just tell me about your GI problems, not all your symptoms". I will never darken the door of this Dr. again!