A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey David, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph David MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. David practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey David has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey David practices Pediatrics near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Pediatricians.