Dr. Jeffrey Fisher MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Warren, MI

December 3rd, 2016
As good as they come. Superb diagnostician, excellent follow up. Wonderful staff.

September 14th, 2015
at age 65 I have seen quite a few doctors in my life. Dr. Fisher, by far is the best! His bedside manner is unbelievable. I believe he actually cares about his patients

December 2nd, 2013
mother of three
I met Dr Fisher in the hospital after having my second son just over three years ago and changed from our then family doctor to him. His bed side manner, his willingness to listen, his compassion for his patients, as well as his willingness to work with us with our childrens care. He maybe a doctor but he is a man/doctor/husband and relates to us as a family not just as patients. He responds to all calls and emails within 24 hours (even on his days off). I've referred him to multiple family members and we have all been very happy with his car. Thank you Michigan Adult and Child Family Medicine for having such a wonderful doctor on your staff!

March 19th, 2011
excellent care.....
Dr. Fisher has been caring for me since he started at Michigan Adult and Child Medicine in Warren, MI. He has compassion and actually cares about my health. He always does what he says he will do and if he feels a specialist is necessary, he will involve one. I feel very comfortable telling him the things he needs to know to treat me properly. I would recommend him to everyone I know. He goes above and beyond most other physicians I know. Thank you!