A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hoffmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Hoffmann MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hoffmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hoffmann practices Internal Medicine near Douglas, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Douglas Internists.