A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollingsworth
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hollingsworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacob Hollingsworth DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Universal City, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.