A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Care Hospital & School
- Sanford Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.