A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- ST Michaels Hospital WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Internal Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Internists.