A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Jones DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Family Medicine near Topton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Brookfield, MA.
See Topton Primary Care Doctors.