Overall Review

3.0

November 17th, 2015
If you want to live, don't have Dr. Lee as your doctor. Dr. Lee was my father's primary doctor. My father had concerns about changes in his health and his body. Dr.Lee FAILED to administer necessary testing. If he did my father wouldn't be deceased today from having Stage 4 cancer that wasn't detected or even a thought with his primary doctor, Dr. Lee.

November 17th, 2015

January 22nd, 2015
My name is Terrance Salazar, I been with dr.lee for years. .I love him and his staff .they are very courteous and professional and deserve a gold star of bronx east..thank you so much..

November 20th, 2014
Dr. Lee is a excellent doctor who really cares about his patients health. Dr. Lee took the time to call my house and explain the results of my blood test. He speaks to his patient in simple terms and makes sure the patient understands all the procedures and test that are being conducted. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

September 18th, 2012
Frustrated Patient
I found Dr. Lee to be very slow and inconsiderate of other patients time. I've even walked out from any appointment after arriving 15 minutes early, and waiting over an hour. He chats unnecessarily to patients in his office while other patients are waiting...and just to apease you, the nurse will take you back into one of the rooms and leave you there withour any reading materials for a long time. Yours Truly...Frustrated Patient