A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McClure, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McClure has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph McClure MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. McClure practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey McClure practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.