Dr. Jeffrey Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2015
Unsatisfactory First Appointment
I felt like a number. He sped through the appointment. Non-responsive to questions. Staff covers for him saying "You know he is chair of the department." I don't need a doctor who is over-extended with administrative duties, who makes me feel devalued as a patient, no matter how good he may be. I will not return.

April 22nd, 2014
Mrs
Everyone at this office in Mt Joy was extremely nice and professional . I was seen in a timely manner and was very impressed with Dr. Miller and his nurse, Summer. Would definitely go back to him.

January 21st, 2014
Dr, Miller is kind and compassionate. He spends as much time as is necessary and answers all my questions. I can't say enough good things about him.

January 29th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!
HE IS A CARELESS JERK!! DROVE 2 HOURS TO SEE HIM< AND HE BARELY GAVE ME 2 MINUTES OF HIS TIME. WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH AFTER APPOINTMENt!! NEVER RETURNED PHONE CALLS!!!

October 10th, 2010
Kidney Transplant Recipient
Dr. Jeffrey J. Miller has been my Derm doctor for over five years now. I am a kidney Xplant Recipient needing extra care due to skin conditions that arise as result of long term use of anti rejection meds. Jeff...Dr. Miller has Promptly attended to any and all of my needs as they arise. EX: A recent concern of an unusual skin irritation - I called his office and he stayed after his scheduled time to see me that same day. He had remarked that his scheduler said the first appointment on his calender was in 30 days. To him - that was beyond reason when I was requested an A.S.A.P visit with him... He always said "call if ANYTHING concerns you"! And he has been there for me every time I made such a call. I think that's been 3 or four times in last 3 years. He has shown a nature of caring that is complete and wholehearted! As a 37 year transplant patient I have had many experiences and I KNOW a 'Good Doctor' when I see one - Dr.Jeffrey J. Miller goes to the top of my list in every way! And I say - Thank you Good Doctor!

April 27th, 2010
I felt very comfortable with him

July 16th, 2017