A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Miller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.