A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans