A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Olson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Olson practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.