Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Olson MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Olson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: River Falls, WI and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.