A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Olson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Olson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.