A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Olson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Olson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.