A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Patterson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Patterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jon Patterson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Patterson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Patterson practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.