A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ralston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ralston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ralston, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralston graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Ralston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Ralston DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Ralston practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ralston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ralston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Radiologists.