Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Smith, Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Smith DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oklahoma City Oncologists, Oklahoma City Surgeons, and Oklahoma City Radiologists.