Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Smith
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Diagnostic Radiology and General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, Inc, Mercy Network and Summit Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith has the following 5 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi17
Dr. Virginia Vaughan
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.26 mi32
Dr. Kamal Shanbour
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.38 mi28