A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Smith, Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Smith DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oklahoma City Oncologists, Oklahoma City Surgeons, and Oklahoma City Radiologists.