Dr. Jeffrey Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Smith?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

Amazing care and very attentive to my needs.

I become a patient in 2009 and will remain a patient for life. My family and I found Dr smith to be very imformative and caring. I had to have surgery a couple of years and everything went well and my recovery was great. I healed fast and feel great.

August 24th, 2017

Smith is best!

It has been 10 years now that I've been going to Dr. Smith. I was referred by my family doctor because of a mass i had. I felt so comfortable with him I have never gone back to my regular gynecologist. Thank you Dr. Smith for taking such good care of me over the years. I appreciate your attention to detail and willingness to answer all my questions. My husband also appreciates your hormone therapy that has made me normal once again. See you soon, thank you so much!

May 2nd, 2017

Impressed from DAY 1!

I was impressed from day 1. When my primary care doctor sent my records to Dr. Smith, his office called to make an appointment the next day. I was amazed on how fast they worked to get me in to see Dr. Smith. Once I was done with my appointment Dr. Smith and his wonderful staff made it possible for me to have surgery ASAP. When you are diagnosed with cancer, getting treated quickly becomes very important to you and your recover process. It brings you comfort to know you are being taken care of. My family and I were very well taken care of and the Summit Medical Center was a wonderful place. I can never thank everyone enough for the excellent care I received and the kindness and concern they gave me and my family.

March 15th, 2017

Excellent doctor!! Dr. Smith went the extra mile to take care of my wife.

I can't thank Dr. Smith enough for all he has done for my wife. She is no longer in pain. She can once again live her life. I am very pleased with the care she received from Dr. Smith and Summit Medical Center. The staff was very caring and accommodating to our needs and wants. I am still amazed how quickly we were able to get in and then get scheduled for surgery. My wife had been in pain for weeks and she finally went to the doctor, which found a mass. Her regular gyn was able to get an appt with Dr. Smith the next day and since my wife's condition was pressing Dr. Smith arranged to do surgery on my wife the next week. I can report she is doing 100% better. THANK YOU DR. JEFFREY SMITH!

February 1st, 2017

Great doctor, great staff!

Dr. Smith was able to diagnose and successfully treat several complicated medical issues I had at the same time. His staff is so courteous and professional! I hope to be a patient here for a long time!

January 30th, 2017

Thank you for serving people like me with your understanding and abilities!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful that I found you.

I had a scare this year, I thought I was going to be diagnosed with cancer, but it was all benign. I just wanted to tell you thank you for your wisdom and skill to bring about a great result in my surgery which naturally translate into a great result in my life. I have spent my life caring for people in a spiritual way – but I wanted to tell you how grateful I am that my life interested me with you and your caring staff. Some people may just look at it as a job – but when people such as myself need someone with skill and wisdom to know what and how to do what is necessary – you were the one that God selected to help me! The night before my surgery I prayed that you would have divine wisdom during my surgery to know exactly what to do. I must say that I have recovered quickly and easily and I owe it all to the skill that you have spent your lifetime developing!! Amazing!! Thank you for serving people like me with your understanding and abilities. I will tell everyone how wonderful you are and your staff have been to me… during the greatest battle and scare that I have personally known, I’m glad and so thankful I found you!

December 2nd, 2016

God selected you for me and I am thankful!

I had a scare this year. I thought I was going to be diganosed with cancer, but it was all benign. I am thankfur for Dr. Smiths wisdom and skill. Some people may just look at it as a job - but when people such as myslef need someone with skill and wisdom to know what and how do what is necessary - you were the one that God selected to help me! The night before my surgery I prayed that you would have divine wisdom during my surgery to know exactly what to do. I must say that I have recovered quickly and easily and I owe it to all skill that you have spend your lifetime developieng! Amazing! Thank you for serving people like me with your understanding and abilities. I'm so glad I found you!

October 31st, 2016

I FEEL GREAT, THANK YOU DR. SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience at the office of Dr. Jeffrey Smith. I love the entire staff. Dr. Smith and Chelsea have answered any and all my questions. Would I recommend Dr. Smith, Yes! Will I go back to him, Yes ANYTIME!!! Thank You for taking such good care of me. I FEEL GREAT!

August 24th, 2016

Superior Care from begging to end.

I appreciate all o f the information that I received as to my personal health care and surgical procedure. It made me feel more at ease with my options and also being able to fully entrust the staff with my personal care. It all made my family feel the same knowing that their loved one was in good hands. Superior Care from begging to end. Thank You Dr. Smith and all staff members.

July 14th, 2016

I WAS BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN TREATED BY DR. SMITH AND HIS STAFF. THANK YOU!

I just want to let Dr. Smith and his sweet staff know what a wonderful experience I have had. They made what could have been a very scary time feel OKAY. I felt blessed from the very begging on how quickly the office staff got me into see Dr. Smith. The actual appointment took a while, but I soon realized that Dr. Smith was worth the wait. He answered all my husbands and I questions so well we felt comfortable enough to proceed with surgery. Dr. Smith is a wonderful surgeon and has a compassionate bedside manner. His nurse Chelsea is wonderful at being incredibly patient with me and all my questions. It’s been months since my surgery and I still feel like I could call her for anything. She made the recover process so much better. I actually recovered very quick which was amazing and I THANK Dr. Smith and Chelsea for that.

June 8th, 2016

Taken care of RIGHT AWAY. Excellent CARE and Excellent Staff!

I was impressed from day 1 when my general doctor sent me to him. Dr. Smith’s office called to make me appointment the next day. He and his personal made it possible for me to have surgery as soon as possible. When you are diagnosed with cancer that is so comforting to know you are being taken care of. My family and I were very well take care of and the Summit Medical Center was a wonderful place too. I can never thank everyone enough for the excellent care I received and the kindness and concern they gave me and my family.

May 5th, 2016

I wish every doctor was as AWESOME as Dr.Smith is!!!

Would you recommend Dr. Smith as a physician and surgeon to your family and or friends? YES, ABSOLUTLY!!! Dr. Jeffrey Smith is a very caring doctor, he makes you feel very special. He is committed and involved with his patients and comforts the patient by letting them know he is in it for long hall. He is very knowledgeable and is able to explain every process and procedure in a way that the patient can understand. I wish every doctor was as awesome as he is because I truly cannot express how special he is to me.