Dr. Jeffrey Smith MD Patient Reviews

• 54 reviews

no change

January 30th, 2017
Thank you for serving people like me with your understanding and abilities!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful that I found you.
I had a scare this year, I thought I was going to be diagnosed with cancer, but it was all benign. I just wanted to tell you thank you for your wisdom and skill to bring about a great result in my surgery which naturally translate into a great result in my life. I have spent my life caring for people in a spiritual way – but I wanted to tell you how grateful I am that my life interested me with you and your caring staff. Some people may just look at it as a job – but when people such as myself need someone with skill and wisdom to know what and how to do what is necessary – you were the one that God selected to help me! The night before my surgery I prayed that you would have divine wisdom during my surgery to know exactly what to do. I must say that I have recovered quickly and easily and I owe it all to the skill that you have spent your lifetime developing!! Amazing!! Thank you for serving people like me with your understanding and abilities. I will tell everyone how wonderful you are and your staff have been to me… during the greatest battle and scare that I have personally known, I’m glad and so thankful I found you!

December 2nd, 2016
God selected you for me and I am thankful!
I had a scare this year. I thought I was going to be diganosed with cancer, but it was all benign. I am thankfur for Dr. Smiths wisdom and skill. Some people may just look at it as a job - but when people such as myslef need someone with skill and wisdom to know what and how do what is necessary - you were the one that God selected to help me! The night before my surgery I prayed that you would have divine wisdom during my surgery to know exactly what to do. I must say that I have recovered quickly and easily and I owe it to all skill that you have spend your lifetime developieng! Amazing! Thank you for serving people like me with your understanding and abilities. I'm so glad I found you!

November 7th, 2016
Please, don't waste your time with this idiot. It could cost you your life
It was a 4 hour trip to get to the office for me. I waited in the waiting room 45 minutes. I was taken to an office, waited another 15 minutes. The doctor showed me to a nursing station where I was taken to a room, and ask to disrobe and cover with a small sheet of material. I waited another hour. I had an exam, and was shown back to an office again. I was told that I have a tumor all right, but he couldn't remove it. Well, my first question was "Why?" After two coloring pages later, all I got out of it that it was too much work for him to remove it, your not in good enough health etc. That's funny a neurologist had me cleared for surgery the month before, but the tumor was bleeding, so I thought I should get it taken out first. I was still asking questions. He got up and said "You can ask another doctor to do it, it won't be me." and left the room. I left to cry and take my 4 hour trip home. Basically he made me feel my life wasn't worth saving. He's a poor excuse for an Oncologist/Gyn. It was a waste of a day for me.

October 31st, 2016
I FEEL GREAT, THANK YOU DR. SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience at the office of Dr. Jeffrey Smith. I love the entire staff. Dr. Smith and Chelsea have answered any and all my questions. Would I recommend Dr. Smith, Yes! Will I go back to him, Yes ANYTIME!!! Thank You for taking such good care of me. I FEEL GREAT!

August 24th, 2016
Superior Care from begging to end.
I appreciate all o f the information that I received as to my personal health care and surgical procedure. It made me feel more at ease with my options and also being able to fully entrust the staff with my personal care. It all made my family feel the same knowing that their loved one was in good hands. Superior Care from begging to end. Thank You Dr. Smith and all staff members.

July 14th, 2016
I WAS BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN TREATED BY DR. SMITH AND HIS STAFF. THANK YOU!
I just want to let Dr. Smith and his sweet staff know what a wonderful experience I have had. They made what could have been a very scary time feel OKAY. I felt blessed from the very begging on how quickly the office staff got me into see Dr. Smith. The actual appointment took a while, but I soon realized that Dr. Smith was worth the wait. He answered all my husbands and I questions so well we felt comfortable enough to proceed with surgery. Dr. Smith is a wonderful surgeon and has a compassionate bedside manner. His nurse Chelsea is wonderful at being incredibly patient with me and all my questions. It’s been months since my surgery and I still feel like I could call her for anything. She made the recover process so much better. I actually recovered very quick which was amazing and I THANK Dr. Smith and Chelsea for that.

June 8th, 2016
Taken care of RIGHT AWAY. Excellent CARE and Excellent Staff!
I was impressed from day 1 when my general doctor sent me to him. Dr. Smith’s office called to make me appointment the next day. He and his personal made it possible for me to have surgery as soon as possible. When you are diagnosed with cancer that is so comforting to know you are being taken care of. My family and I were very well take care of and the Summit Medical Center was a wonderful place too. I can never thank everyone enough for the excellent care I received and the kindness and concern they gave me and my family.

May 5th, 2016
I wish every doctor was as AWESOME as Dr.Smith is!!!
Would you recommend Dr. Smith as a physician and surgeon to your family and or friends? YES, ABSOLUTLY!!! Dr. Jeffrey Smith is a very caring doctor, he makes you feel very special. He is committed and involved with his patients and comforts the patient by letting them know he is in it for long hall. He is very knowledgeable and is able to explain every process and procedure in a way that the patient can understand. I wish every doctor was as awesome as he is because I truly cannot express how special he is to me.

March 31st, 2016
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU DR. SMITH. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
I do not usually use a male physician for my GYN. But I was referred to him by my local doctor due to my diagnosis. So I was very nervous from the start, but he quickly calmed my nerves. I was so impressed with his manners. He was professional from the begging to the end. I really appreciated all the time he spent with me going over all my options and when it came to surgery he explained everything in detail to me and my husband. The only thing I have to complain about is that he is to far away from my home which is in Enid. :) Regardless of the drive I still make a yearly exam every year. I figure since he is the best he is worth the drive. I could go on more about Dr. Smith but I will tell you about his wonderful staff. From the front staff to the back they are the sweetest and most helpful. Every time I would call to ask a question it was answered by the end of the day. My husband really appreciated there attention to detail when he was the one taking care of me after my surgery. They offered help and allowed my husband to call often to get my meds that I needed. I have been a patient of Dr. Smiths for a while now and I really wouldn't go anywhere else and I would strongly recommend Dr. Smith to all that might need a female doctor. I have already sent my friends and family to him. Dr. Smith, his office staff and his nursing staff are wonderful and I am so THANKFUL to have been refereed to him.

March 26th, 2016
Get a second opinion
I won a malpractice medical lawsuit against Dr. Smith. Clark and Mitchell Law Firm in Oklahoma City represented me. I wasn't the first. Deaconess Hospital was the first hospital to deny privileges and the rest in Oklahoma City followed. Ask yourself why he is in El Reno.

February 19th, 2016
I have been his patient for the last 14 years, doesn't that say alot?
In the 14 years that I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Smith, he and his staff have all provided attentive, professional, caring and very personal care. Dr. Smith tailored my care specifically to me which I truly appreciated. The office is patient centered care and not by the book care. If you want a doctor that does what is best for you, I suggest you see Dr. Smith.

January 27th, 2016
Extremely rude!
I went to Dr smith for help. The last Dr I went to under treated me in hopes I would come back, which I did not. I told Dr smith my complete background. Had my records with me for proof of how I've been treated for this same infection. As soon as I met him he started yelling at me for saying I was under treated by the last dr. He yelled at me for not having all my records when I tried my best to get them all. I had all the ones that mattered anyway. He did the exam and said everything looked fine to him but if I wanted him to send it off to the lab to make sure, he would. I said yes please, I've had this off and on for 4 years and just want to be treated correctly. I also told him I had a swollen lymph node under one arm. Which everyone knows is related to infections yet he said I've must've had a cold recently which I did not! He told me my results would be in in about 72 hours. 2weeks later still no results. I call and was told he did not send anything off for me. He just made the decision in his office that I'm fine and I don't have an infection when every sign my body is giving me points to me having one. By the way every pap smear I've had in the past 4 years has come back with this same infection. And every doctor has given me medication. This one would not even acknowledge that I could be right. He just wanted to do a surgery that is very unnecessary. I will go to another dr, prove that he was wrong and I was right. No one should have to pay this man for treating his patients like a piece of crap! I know I wont!