A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sussman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sussman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sussman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Sussman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Sussman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sussman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sussman practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.