A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Wilson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hackensack Psychiatrists.