A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Wilson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists and Roanoke Addiction Specialists.