A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jaax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jaax, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaax graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jaax has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Jaax MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Jaax practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jaax has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jaax practices Anesthesiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Anesthesiologists.