A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Janis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Janis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Liposuction Lipectomy and Nose Job Rhinoplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Janis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Janis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance