The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Javidfar
Dr. Jeffrey Javidfar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Javidfar is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Javidfar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Javidfar has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Javidfar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Lori Soni
New York, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Katherine Fischkoff
General Surgery, General Practice
New York, NY 0.01 mi12
Dr. George Comas
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi14