Dr. F Joehnk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. F Joehnk?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. F Joehnk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016

Best pediatrician in this business

Family doctor for the kid in our family. My sisters kids see him, her friends kids see him, and we started seeing him when we came back from Washington. He spends time every visit, makes the babes and kiddos feel so comfortable, plays little games in the beginning to ease their discomfort or anxiousness. He also gives each child a free book which I love.

January 24th, 2016

Attentive, Personable, and Thorough Pediatrician

Wonderful pediatrician! Stays in the room until mom and child are comfortable with how the exam went. He explains growth, vaccines, etc. very clearly, yet in a way where mom still feels like she is mom. He praises the children and adults the parent every healthy checkup. His assistants are kind with the children and attentive. Any calls are returned. The ONLY very mild complaint I have is the front desk staff. They are hit and miss. A couple of them are very friendly and kind, while a couple others seem bothered to help you or answer the phone. I thonk that happens everywhere, and it has nothing to do with the actual care your child receives.

March 15th, 2014

Nice person but too enthusiastic about antibiotics

We have seen him twice, on short-notice, because our regular pediatrician was not available. Both times, he prescribed ANTIBIOTICS, less than 1 month apart, for VIRAL conditions. (Antibiotics target bacteria, not viruses). He seemed offended when I dared to ask if antibiotics were really necessary. We decided to skip the antibiotics and our son's condition resolved itself in 7 days. Second visit confirms that we will not see him again, even if urgent.

April 10th, 2013

Mom of patient.

We took my son in to the evening clinic because we could not get him in to his regular pediatrician, he was seen by Dr. Joehnk. My 6 yr. Old loved him as did we! He was right at my sons level talking to him, listening to him and his concerns along with his silly stories of the day and made my son feel important. He also listened to our concerns, asked questions and answered questions. My son doesn't just give hugs to anyone but gave Dr. Joehnk a hug twice, which tells me he too felt very comfortable. My son had been asking to have a male Dr. for several months so we made the choice at this visit based on how my son felt and how we felt to switch from our current pediatrician to Dr. Joehnk. I do recommend him. I think you too will be happy with him.

September 10th, 2012

Really wonderful with the kids

He has a great bedside manner, whistling while he examines the kids, getting down to their level. He really is a great Dr. His follow up is very amazing and he really is just a nice guy!

July 5th, 2016