A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Johnston has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Le Bourgeois Johnston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnston practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.