Dr. Jeffrey Jorden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Jorden?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Jorden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Excellent Experience

Dr. Jorden is extremely knowledgable. He did an excellent job during my surgery. He listens and explains things and answers questions as long as you have one to ask. He works with you to make sure that everything is working properly before he releases you from his care. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services. Thanks Dr. Jorden

April 2nd, 2016

Dr.Jordan and staff at Norton's hospital and U of L treated my daughter and her family with excellent care.

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Jorden saved my life and I will be forever grateful! He is the best!

May 4th, 2015

wife of Glenn

Dr. Jorden was referred to us by our gastro physician, and we found that he was everything we had heard, Dr. Jorden did my husbands colon surgery, and was with us from the beginning, he took the time explaining the surgery, I did not ever feel rushed in his office, when ever I needed to speak with his office they always returned my phone calls and never failed to see us. I would highly advise anyone to seek this surgeon for I feel he is one of the best

January 21st, 2015

great doctor

i had to have surgery by Dr. Jorden. i was especially helpful to me, since i came to him very sick and with a lot of digestive problems. he takes the time to explain things to me, and spends time listening to me on my visits to his office. he is the only doctor/surgeon i would want to do this type of surgery.

September 15th, 2014

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Jorden is one of the best doctors I've seen. He is kind, compassionate and really listens to you. I trust him and know my well being is a top priority. I survived colon cancer because of his talent and skill!

September 27th, 2013

Dr.Jorden, Is the best, he was patient with me and my family. He answered all my questions and made sure that I was aware of everything that was going to take place. I was never rushed. I thank GOD for him ………….

May 17th, 2013

Wouldn't recommend

I couldn't get anyone in the office to return my phone calls or answer any questions about my procedures or test results. He was far from sympathetic and does this for a living. I was in utter shock when they failed to let me know the results of my test he had ordered for they were not normal and didn't schedule a followup with him or a different doctor. Ease of appointment was alright and courteous of staff was good except returning phone calls but everything else i would rate as horrible. Take people seriously Dr Jorden! Don't treat them like they are just a number. They pay you, trust you to take care of their healthcare the best of your ability. Wouldn't recommend him to anybody and you should know he is only in the office 2 days a week and if you need anything it's so hard to get a hold of him

May 3rd, 2013

Outstanding

Hes a keeper.

March 27th, 2012

Excellent care

I think that Dr. Jorden provided excellent care while I was his patient, he answered all questions that I had and assited me with anything that I needed help with!!

March 8th, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey Jorden is an excellent surgeon, Christian family man. Extremely knowledgeable and very caring individual. He is never in a hurry, will listen to you and answer any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Jorden to you.

October 19th, 2010

Dr Jorden is a very caring individual. He takes his time and never rushes you. He listens and answers questions and makes appropriate recommendations. His staff is great. Appointments are easy to make and kept on time. It amazes me on how he is able to keep his schedule straight. I would definetly recommend him.