Surgical Specialist
1000 Dupont Rd
2nd Floor
Louisville, KY 40207
502-583-8303
Locations and availability (4)

by Keisha Dalton Young on Sep 27th, 2013

Dr.Jorden, Is the best, he was patient with me and my family. He answered all my questions and made sure that I was aware of everything that was going to take place. I was never rushed. I thank GOD for him ………….

|  Wouldn't recommend  |  show details
May 17th, 2013

I couldn't get anyone in the office to return my phone calls or answer any questions about my procedures or test results. He was far from sympathetic and does this for a living. I was in utter shock when they failed to let me know the results of my test he had ordered for they were not normal and didn't schedule a followup with him or a different doctor. Ease of appointment was alright and courteous of staff was good except returning phone calls but everything else i would rate as horrible. Take people seriously Dr Jorden! Don't treat them like they are just a number. They pay you, trust you to take care of their healthcare the best of your ability. Wouldn't recommend him to anybody and you should know he is only in the office 2 days a week and if you need anything it's so hard to get a hold of him

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Sharon Swenson on May 3rd, 2013

Hes a keeper.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I think that Dr. Jorden provided excellent care while I was his patient, he answered all questions that I had and assited me with anything that I needed help with!!

Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey Jorden is an excellent surgeon, Christian family man. Extremely knowledgeable and very caring individual. He is never in a hurry, will listen to you and answer any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Jorden to you.

Oct 18th, 2010

Dr Jorden is a very caring individual. He takes his time and never rushes you. He listens and answers questions and makes appropriate recommendations. His staff is great. Appointments are easy to make and kept on time. It amazes me on how he is able to keep his schedule straight. I would definetly recommend him.