A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Joshowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Joshowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshowitz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joshowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Joshowitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Joshowitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Joshowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Joshowitz practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Walled Lake, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.