A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Judson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Judson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Judson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Judson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Judson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Judson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Judson practices Emergency Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Emergency Physicians.