Dr. Jeffrey Jump MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 5th, 2016
I am 62 years old & Jeff has been my doctor for a lot of years & I have no reason to change doctor's , Jeff Jump is outstanding doctor.

February 15th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Jump for over 20 years and would not think of ever going to anyone else. He is very thorough and takes time to talk to you and actually listens. He will spend the time necessary for you to understand what is going on.

June 2nd, 2015
Disrespectful and rude
Dr Jump has a terrible demeanor and bedside manner. They were interested in my help in what I was going through. terrible demeanor and bedside manner. They were interested in helping me and listening to what I was going through. I have gone to that practice for over 15 years and now I have left. Not to return again. They're more interested And people who are very well and healthy and people that need their help.

May 29th, 2014
PATIENT
Dr Jump is very kind and he very courteous. He does not leave you waiting in the exam room he comes in does what he need to do, and he is very accurate. The staff is the same. Thank you Dr. Jump and your staff for all that you do.

January 4th, 2014
Best doctor ever!
As a woman in her early 60's, who has had many health problems through the years - and been misdiagnosed by most - finding Dr. J. was a Godsend. He has been my doctor for 10+ years, and I won't even go to a specialist now. No need. Dr. J. handles all my health issues, as well as my husband's, also. He has never failed me in being correct with his diagnoses and appropriate treatments, and I have had some potentially major health problems through the years. He is even tempered, patient, and really cares about how you feel, which is rare in a doctor these days. His whole staff has always been first rate, also. Thanks to Dr. J., I continue to stay very healthy and young for my age.

September 10th, 2011
Gary Pitts
Wait times at CIM have been almost non-existent for me. When I started seeing Dr. Jump he evaluated/diagnosed/healed me within a couple of months of multiple maladies that my previous doctor had not been able to treat in two years. Literally my quality of life has grown in leaps and bounds since meeting this doctor.

June 7th, 2010
Promptness with accuracy
The Center For Integrative Medicine is a an excellent facility with a great selection of additional health and healing alternatives. Dr. Jump is not a "script writer" He has a genuine concern for his patients and will prescribe what is right for you. The staff has always been very courteous and helpful in person and when calling. What I like most about the office is that you don't have to clear your schedule when going. The wait times are reasonable and the care is adequate.

March 3rd, 2010
Patient
I actually interviewed doctors a long time ago after feeling like my old doctor was operating a drive-thru cash operation. When I found Dr.Jump it seemed we were on the same page so to speak. His office, back then it was an angel named Dee, sent me a 12-page, front and back questionaire I filled out and mailed back. To my suprise Dr. Jump had actually read it before I came for my interview! Other than his angel recepitonist Dee having to leave and his magnificent nurse Dana going on to something else... I have been very happy with Dr. Jump and have recommended him to many of my friends and like-minded associates.