inactive

Jeffrey K Chapman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 12th, 2013
Excellent doctor, great advice!
I am a private practice dentist in the area, and I was in an accident that dislocated a finger on my operating hand. I was recommended to go see Dr. Chapman, and was very pleased with the advice he gave and the conscientious and conservative manner with which he approached my injury. He did not recommend surgery, which was very surprising to me. Instead, he did a thorough examination, including a really cool live moving xray view. He recommended therapy and specific exercises that had me back at work within a week and free of pain over a year later. Dr. Chapman gave me options of treatment, spoke to me about risks of surgery, and discussed potential outcomes with the professionalism of a truly experienced surgeon. I would, and have, recommend him to my closest friends and family. He was concerned about my recovery, and called me a few days after our visit personally to follow up.

June 1st, 2013
Run like the devil, the guy is a butcher ladies!