A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Clark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey K Clark MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Clark practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Port Huron Anesthesiologists and Port Huron Critical Care Practitioners.