A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DC, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kirk Cohen DC and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cohen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen practices Urology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Canonsburg Urologists.