Dr. Jeffrey Edwards MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017
Poor, unethical decision making
As part of Jeffrey Edwards' M.D. position with Family Medicine he is to oversee residents and by doing so is responsible for their patient care. I have never seen such disregard for patient care, well-being, and an overall sense of unprofessionalism that is shown in the front office staff and in Edwards' medical decision that had a direction impact on my life but he felt was appropriate to make with out even speaking to me about. On the other hand, he did feel the need to watch out for his resident and make sure he didn't have too much to do. Make's you wonder where a person's priorities are and if they should be an administrator or a physician. I can tell you he certainly does not have finesse or basic common sense when making decisions for people's lives....Old, white men thinking they can control other's decisions and bodies is what it seems to come down to for me. I would not recommend this provider to anyone. The one positive part of our encounter is that he did call me back within a business day.

April 18th, 2017